Monday, July 28, 2008



Well, we had a fun weekend with the family. My mom helped my aunt move from Corpus to Amarillo and they made a pit stop to see us in Austin. I really this the person who they really came to see was Logan...haha. It was a very relaxing weekend! We had a great time....ate at Mimi's and Chuy's....and of course we had to let the girls experience the amazing snow cones of Round Rock.




Today Logan and I are just hangin out. We had lunch with daddy which is always fun!! When we got back home we tried out his bumbo chair!! This chair is suppose to help him learn how to hold up his head and strengthen his neck muscles. I think he likes it...except for he had a huge spit up .....it got all over the carpet. I guess he is not use to being in that sort of position. Here are some cute pics....


2 comments:

kyle said...

He's growing!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

So cute! I like the video you posted, too.