I have not been very good about posting new pics this month...so sorry. Here is a good dose of what has been going on this month!!!

Logan had his first
Gerber "Biscuit"........

I think he liked it.......

But he just doesn't know what to do with the different texture .....it made him gag a little. I think we'll give it another couple of weeks before we try it again.

He loves dinner time.....well any time he gets to eat really!

As if he didn't get enough toys at
Christmas......we just had to get him a
jumperroo
He loves it....

He is such a ham with the camera now!! He Cheeses...

Maw maw and
Paw paw forgot to give Logan one of his gifts at
Christmas....so he got to open a present for Paw paw's birthday too!

He got so many new toys for
Christmas, but his favorite is still daddy's remote!!
No comments:
Post a Comment