Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekend fun!!!

It is a beautiful day here in Austin Texas!!! I was just waiting on the little guy to wake up from his nap so I thought I would post some pics from this past weekend. It was quite eventful!


I got a new food processor for christmas....so I put it to the test. Here is Logans very first home made meal by mommy!! Yummy...sweet potatoes. It was soooo easy and much cheaper and healthier. He seems to enjoy it a lot more as well. Since this picture we have made squash w/ Cinnamon and zucchini. Tonight we we'll do avocados!!

He enjoyed playing with it too

We go a new toy for mommy's friend at work.....his name is Moe. Logan likes him....he does pretty good balancing for a while, but when he tries to bounce he tips over.

Play time with daddy!!


We went to the oasis Sat night for Joshua's brothers girlfriends b-day. They have this spaceship in the waiting area...pretty cool!

Family at sunset

Logan with uncle Landon

More fun with Moe!!

Trying to crawl

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Look at you, Martha Stewart you... :) I love that you're making your own baby food. Kelly's doing the same thing, and I think it's very thoughtful of you as a mother! hope all is well!