We had Christmas with Joshua's family the weekend before Christmas in Tyler and then spent Christmas day at our house with my family here. I had to work on Christmas eve. Here are some pics of Christmas festivities......

Logan and mommy at Roadhouse a couple of days before Christmas

He got a bunch of bath toys for Christmas...he loves bath time now!!


The Hobsons on Christmas day

Chewing Mr. Elf's head off

Christmas morning

Look what Santa brought me!!!

Christmas morning before everyone woke up

We started a tradition on Christmas eve. My mom bought Logan the book "Twas the night before Christmas". We will read it every Christmas eve with Logan. It is a very cute book. Logan loved it.


Logan got his first piano lesson by Mawmaw while we were at Tyler for Christmas.

This is what "Santa Mawmaw and Pawpaw" got Logan for Christmas. Its a walker/jumper. It is so great and Logan loves it!! This was the best picture of it I got. Our camera battery went out....so I don't have any other pictures from Tyler.

Logan loved to play with the packages under the tree

He also loved to play with the ornaments!!
It was a great time with all our family. I can't believe it is all over!! We are so blessed !!
2 comments:
He is sitting up in the bathtub like such a big boy...I feel like you just had him. Gosh, it goes fast, doesn't it? He is such a cutie and I see so much of you in him.
Logan is getting so big. Hope to see him again soon!
Post a Comment